Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Jenn Sterger. Round 3. Ding Dong.

I'm sorry, I can't get enough. Here's a new 'lecture'. I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before I stop watching this series. If I'm an 18 year old at Florida State listening to this, I'd be thinking I'd never have to study again. What would be even better is if I was a football player because she'd be all about it. What amazes me is how she let's these leak on to youtube when clearly they should only be available on DVD.



Watch this ONLY ONLY ONLY if you have 5 minutes to kill and feel like laughing.


I have no idea why she says 'I have so many friends on facebook I can't even count'. I'm pissed. My invitation has yet to be accepted. And one more thing Jenn, you got discovered just like Pamela Anderson got discovered? Wow. I need more, more, more.