Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Jenn Sterger. Round 2.

I think I did everyone a favor last week in finally putting pictures up of FSU's famed cowgirl Jenn Sterger. I might or might not be sorry for about what you are about to witness. It's always good to have some 'self confidence' but this is both stupidity and pure entertainment wrapped into one. This is why her FORMER job at cnnsi.com's 'Daily Scorecard' was every other Wednesday. These videos are the best things you'll see all day. Trust me.




WTF was that? I'm on the phone right now with MTV and E! negotiating a reality television series about Jennifer Sterger. This is reality television gold.

So now I pose the question of the day. How much are these 8 things worth below?



I'm guessing that picture is worth 45,000 dollars. You got the over or under?