Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Carson Palmer Fan Club


I am now officially a Carson Palmer fan. Last week on a Los Angeles radio station (KLAC), Palmer ripped Ohio State. Palmer plays for the Cincinnati (OHIO) Bengals. I don't fault what Palmer did one bit. Ohio State and the Big 10 are a joke. You should always say what you believe and he did just that - and he was right.

You can listen here to hear what Carson Palmer thinks about Ohio State.

Or you can read here,
"I don't watch what I say. I cannot stand the Buckeyes, and having to live in Ohio and hear those people talk about their team, it drives me absolutely nuts . . . It's amazing to hear what those guys think about that university and what they think about that football program and (Ohio State coach Jim) Tressel and all the crap I gotta put up with being back there. I just can't wait for two years from now when SC comes to the 'Shoe and I get to hopefully, hopefully we'll have a home game that weekend and I can go up there and watch us pound on them in their own turf and kind of put all the talk to rest. Because I'm really getting sick of it and I just can't wait for this game to get here so they can come out to the Coliseum and experience LA and get an old-fashioned Pac-10 butt-whoopin' and go back to the Big Ten . . . I can't wait."

I, for one, can't wait to see what USC does to Ohio State this year in L.A. As long as someone can keep Ohio State out of the BCS title game, that's all I really care about.