Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 28, 2007

DXP Taking Over the Airwaves

I was recently interviewed for a new weekly college football radio show. The show titled, The College Football Blog Weekly Radio Show, is now available for your listening pleasure.

You can check out my appearance following the USC game here. I'm interviewed a few minutes into the show after an Alabama and USC blogger have given their opinions on their perspective seasons.

Listening will prove that while I have a face for radio, I unfortunately also have the voice of ... I don't know, a puppeteer?

But it's all just part of DXP's plan for world domination (insert foreboding laughter here).