Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

College Football Blog Award Nominees: The Trev Alberts Quits To Do Construction Award

I am beginning to select my nominations for the first annual College Football Blogger Awards. My nominees for each award will be laid out in a series of posts.

Readers note: Nominating blogs is open to everyone, not just CFB bloggers. To nominate blogs for any of the categories, simply go to the Nomination Page and appoint your blogs of choice.

The Trev Alberts Quits To Do Construction Award

FOR: comic relief; overall hilarity.

CRITERIA: The funniest college football blog.

Double Extra Point Nominees:

EDSBS: Theirs is a biting, stinging comedy just as likely to produce a wince, as a guffaw. If something funny is happening in college football, EDSBS is touching on it in inappropriate ways.

M Zone: These guys are "I wish I had thought of that" funny. Sophomoric and cheeky in all the right ways. Also a major reason I am thankful not to be an Ohio State fan.

Deep South Sports: Erik doesn't get nearly the respect he deserves for consistent chortle-producing posts. Earned a spot amongst my favorites with the Top Wives of the SEC, and hasn't let me down since.

*I'm anxious to hear feedback about my selections and don't forget to nominate your own candidates.