Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Unexpected Concern for 2008?


The Good:

Nebraska has added more zone-read packages to the offensive system under Shawn Watson.

The Bad:

The increased running is not going unnoticed by Joe Ganz and his newly overworked legs.

“I don’t think my legs have been this tired since high school,” Ganz said. “We’re running the ball a lot as quarterbacks. I like it. It’s going to be a lot of fun. Hopefully we can do it a lot during the year and I can stay healthy.”

The Ugly:

Last I heard, Ganz was still going to be running over to the sideline to get each play a la the QBs under Callahan’s tutelage. How long will this pedometer smashing system function without ill-effects on playcalling and/or throwing mechanics?