Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Math With Allison Stokke

It's been really long since I've thrown up internet legend and pole vaulting goddess Allison Stokke pictures. Let's do some simple addition here.

Before college






+

After college



=

Same ginger boyfriend.




I'm not going to even attempt to convince you that Allison has gone from a 7 to a 5. It's really not that hard to figure out. A few too many ice cream cones at the dorm cafeteria and a few too many late night calls to Domino's pretty much did her in.

For my money, I'll take Amanda Cicchini anyday of the week...




When I say anyday, I mean any minute of the day. Allison Stokke has officially left the building.