Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 17, 2006

BlogPoll Ballot - Week 3

Here is my ballot following the third week of the season. Please share any and all feedback and remember that we are the only Nebraska blog with a vote, so we need your help.

RankTeamDelta
1 Ohio State --
2 Southern Cal --
3 Auburn --
4 West Virginia --
5 Louisville 1
6 Florida 1
7 Michigan 9
8 Texas 1
9 Georgia 1
10 Louisiana State 2
11 Oregon 6
12 Notre Dame 7
13 Iowa 6
14 Tennessee 3
15 Virginia Tech 3
16 TCU 10
17 Arizona State 4
18 Oklahoma 6
19 Cal 4
20 Boston College 4
21 Clemson 4
22 Florida State 9
23 Nebraska 8
24 Alabama 2
25 Penn State 1

Dropped Out: Miami (Florida) (#14), Texas Tech (#20).


First off, major apologies to Michigan fans for vastly underrating your team. Now that that is out of the way, I feel pretty good about the top of my poll. I still like Louisville, who hasn't missed a beat since losing Michael Bush. We'll have to wait and see now about Brohm. I didn't give the SEC games enough attention this week, so let me know if I'm off on those rankings. I thought I was showing homerism with Nebraska remaining in the poll, but apparently the AP agreed with me.