Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

2003 vs. 2007

We are a few years late. In fact, we are 4 years late on what should have been then. Callahan and Pederson cost me 4 years of my life. damnit. I feel cheated in that we could have been competitive much, much sooner than we are now.



Bo is our guy like we have been saying.


So now here we go. Let's move on until the coach is named. I like reporters.



And I have to say the Ines Sainz is the hottest broadcaster there is. Sorry all you Erin Andrews fans. Anyone that wants to go to a soccer game let me know.



If any of you have any great pics of bowl game girls send them to me and Jeffie and we will put them up for our bowl game special.