Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 02, 2009

2009 Rose Bowl Roundup: USC Song Girls Win Again

USC dominated Penn State in the 2009 Rose Bowl in every facet of the game. It was hard not to pull for the underdog Penn State cheerleaders to at least make the contest competitive. But as always, USC's superior talent was too much to overcome as the Song Girls danced all over the Penn State Lionettes.


It's okay to be intimidated



I wonder what the going rate for the blonde and brunette pictured above is for a weekend. I'm thinking a few Song Girls at the Husker spring game tailgate won't hurt anyone. My request form is in the mail and I'll be eagerly awaiting a prompt response. Until then, I'll be scouring all pools in and around the USC campus in anticipation of the next Song Girl pool party.