Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

DXP MIA

Or at least Jeffie Husker has been missing in action. There seems to be little going on related to Nebraska football, and my life has taken a turn toward the hectic. My funding for teaching at UH ran out, so I was left unsupported (or broke) for the summer and until my internship starts. This forced me to look for a summer job for the first time since I don't know when. I've got one lined up now with an added quirk of working a 4-day on/4-day off schedule. I have no idea how this might affect DXP, but Sammy Vegas might need to continue to carry the site for at least a few more days as I finish training and get my head screwed on straight. So commence with the scantily-clad ladies who may or may not be dating one of our players.