Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Introducing Casey Connelly

Thanks to the great people at Busted Coverage, it was brought to my attention that there are more, more, and more pictures of Sam Keller's girlfriend. It's getting really, really, really hard to feel sorry for this guy.

Being the stalkers we are, we dug up this on Casey Connelly who describes herself as someone who 'recently moved to Lincoln, NE from Scottsdale, AZ' and 'is fun to work with, easy going, and not shy'. She goes on to say 'I've done shoots for Maxim Magazine, Corona Light, 80's Tees, Sobe Adrenaline Rush, etc, and I am Miss April 2007 for Tempe12....so I am experienced'.

And what is her best feature? 'My smile, waist, butt, feet & hands'.

From now on, Sam Keller will be referred to as Casey's boyfriend.