Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

It Will Be More Meaningful Come February...

...But as of right now, Blaine Gabbert is committed to Nebraska. This is a pretty big deal given that Gabbert is a highly sought after QB recruit out of Missouri. Gabbert apparently selected Nebraska over Mizzou and Alabama. So take that Nick Saban!

Again my emotions are tempered until he actually signs on the dotted line. In the meantime I'll have to get used to having a QB around for a few years by the name of Blaine. I don't know why, but I can't help picturing Andrew McCarthy's character from Pretty in Pink everytime I hear that name. Blaine. Heh.

I planned on getting a more meaningful post up tonight. Unfortunately the editors of the textbook I teach from decided to switch editions just in time for summer school. Rat Bastards. Seriously I don't know how anyone in academia gets used to this. Redoing all of my lectures, exams, handouts, etc., during the two week break between the end of the spring semester and the beginning of the first session of summer school is less than pleasant.