Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 17, 2008

DXP Tourney Mania

Sign up here if you think you know more basketball than the likes of Timmy Rose, Dr. D, and Jeffie Husker. You probably do. Obviously, I am probably going to win, but don't get discouraged. I promise weekly updates loaded with college girls. Just go to the link above or go to ESPN.com and search for the 'Tourney Challenge.' The group name is DXP. Wagers are accepted.

I can't show you 65 college girls right now. I can, however, show you possibly the hottest female athlete on the planet. Allison Stokke. She's 18 years old, a pole vaulter headed to UC-Berkeley next year on scholarship, and her Wikipedia page had to be turned off because of people like you and me. She is so hot that she made the front page of the Washington Post .

Pure hotness...


There is plenty more out there of her - search it. What there is not more of is her boyfriend who clearly is outkicking his coverage...


Seriously, you might have a better chance with her than beating me in the Tourney Challenge.