Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Cheerleaders Can Party

Timmy Rose baited me and I bit. These are the Sacramento Kings Cheerleaders partying like it's 1999. No word yet if any of these scandalous pictures got any of these sophisticated women fired, but ladies, you are always welcome to coach our Nebraska cheerleaders. Please? Can you? Call T.O. and tell him you are interested in the spirit squad opening.

Here is the yearbook photo...


You and me were meant to be...


I have no idea where the end of that candy cane is but I'll pay to find it...


You stay classy Sacramento...


Where do the dollar bills go?


Who her? She's ugly. How can anyone like a girl like that...


I think she pointed to her boobies...


Aren't those a little too conservative?


What's with the clothes?


Invitations are in the mail...


Amazingly, the Sacramento Kings cheerleaders leaked these gems out. On behalf of us men, THANK YOU.

Now, back to Nebraska football...