Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Quick Update

For those of you that are interested I found out Monday that I matched with the Houston Independent School District for my internship next year. This is a good thing for many reasons. First, I don't have to move and leave my fiancé behind. Second, I'm already working at HISD, which should ease my transition, and lastly I ranked this site #1 within my final rankings which proves that the system works despite how silly the process might be.

I know my family is a little bummed as it looked for a while like I might end up in Nebraska at either UNL, Creighton or Boystown, but this works best for simplicity's sake. However, another year in Texas means that by law I'm now forced to purchase the following bumper sticker: