Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Fittest College Football Coaches

If you are looking for Smokeshows, then come back tomorrow....



This isn't exactly the Poon-per Bowl, but I do like to appeal to all of the readers here. If any ladies are reading this, then help me out. Bo is ahead of Pete Carroll on the hottness scale? I don't play for that team, but if I did, I'd take Pete anyday over Bo.

1. Mario Cristobal, Florida International
2. Kyle Whittingham, Utah
3. Larry Fedora, Southern Miss
4. Ron Zook, Illinois
5. Randy Shannon, Miami
6. Bo Pelini, Nebraska
7. Bob Stoops, Oklahoma
8. Tom O'Brien, NC State
9. Pete Carroll, USC
10. Ron English, Eastern Michigan

For the analysis, check out Bruce's list at ESPN.