Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where's the 1st Spring Practice Report?

I'm not even kidding when I say the Omaha World Herald should be shut down. I would Rocky Mountain News these guys so fast it would make Tom Shatel's stomach spin. We are at least 10 minutes into the 1st practice of the spring and the "Big Red Today" page still has something from 10:15am? What's next? A story about how we just found Saddam Hussein in a rat-invested hole in the ground? This story is older than Mike Wallace. It's not like the newspaper industry isn't thriving with $$$ these days. Don't these guys know I can barely post from my computer at work without hearing how Cody Green looks? Come on, give me something. Is the hip okay? How do the passes look?