Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday Night TiVo Recommendation

First off, sorry for the absence of late. Our DXP college basketball tourney will be up and going soon and hopefully you can join. I know that last time I had to dominate the College Bowl Pick 'Em simply because we had Missouri and Kansas bloggers/fans joining us, but this time I'll keep it fair and blindly pick teams like Memphis, Washington, West Virginia, and Arizona State to go to the Final Four.

Secondly, it would be blogger malpractice if I didn't return a promise I made a few weeks back.

Today is the day!!!! Three USC Song Girls are starring in E! Network's 'Hot Girls In Scary Places' that debuts tonight. I wish I was hip enough to Twitter this show, but I'm not so you're on your own.

One of the girls in the show is Lindsay Grubbs. Lindsay is hot.

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!

BAM!