Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rivals Spring Preview

In case you missed it, Rivals released their very brief spring preview of the '09 Huskers here. They are really going out on a limb by listing the QB battle as "the buzz" for this spring. Anytime I even here the word "rivals" anymore I immediately think Rivals smokeshow Ashley Russell. And since I have 100% creative control of DXP while Sammy Vegas is on a mission to destroy the remaining 23 brain cells he has left in Miami, here is a primer of Ashley. Wonder if Erin is starting to lose some sleep at night? Because I will go out on a limb and say the 2nd picture down could be the greatest Kentucky Derby outfit worn since Churchill Downs was built. If this pic is from last year's Derby I don't think anyone within 100 feet of her even cared that Big Brown won.