Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not Tim Tebow's Girlfriend

There are two things I am not looking forward to in the 2008 college football season. The first is Nebraska at Texas Tech (10/11) and the second is Tim Tebow. If I never have to read about how he circumsised kids in the Phillipines during spring break or preaches the Bible to prison inmates, I'd be fine. Not that there is anything wrong with being a deeply devoted Baptist that is a self-proclaimed virgin and the first sophomore to win the Heisman, but I have no idea how I am going to put up with how awesome everyone thinks he is for two more years. Since his smoking hot 'supposed' ex-girlfriend first hit the internet, she has had recent pictures that are sure to make you question Tim's sexuality. Erin Drewes is her name in case you are ever near Gainesville and here is her facebook homepage in case you'd like to be friends with her.


You can thank me for this later...













Tim's new 'partner'...