Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Eshaunte Jones Highlights

I'm alive, but worn out from babysitting the future Lawrence Phillips and Pac-Man Jones's of the world at my new gig. And since the football world seems to have dried up at this point in the off-season, I thought I would make my first ever Nebraska basketball post.

Here are highlights of new Husker recruit Eshaunte Jones fresh from YouTube. Shaky camera work and even worse editing to boot. I have to admit that while I don't really follow Nebraska basketball closely, I was extremely disappointed when the team lost out on Robert Sallie. Hopefully Jones can help fill that void. He apparently has some skills based on his offer list which reportedly includes the likes of Cincy, Georgetown, Memphis, and Kentucky. That would make him one of the more sought after recruits ever to suit up for the Huskers should things actually work out this time.



There's also an interview on YouTube as well: