Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Need Help on the Gossip Front

I like to think that I'm up to date on my college sports gossip, but this one has me stumped. I'm getting a surprising amount of traffic from the search terms:

Brynn Cameron + Rudy Carpenter.

You might remember Brynn as the lovely USC basketball player who just happens to be carrying the spawn of Matt Leinart. Rudy Carpenter should also be a familiar name to Husker fans given that it was his ascension to ASU's starting QB slot that led to Sam Keller's transfer.

So am I missing something? Are these two now an item? How on earth would they be connected? Someone please enlighten me before my head explodes.