Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 08, 2007

All the Marbles


So, tonight is finally the night that college football crowns its "Super Awesome Fun American Football Team of the Year". I for one can't wait. Unfortunately I have nothing insightful to say about the match up. I expect Ohio State to be a bit more physical and for even Florida's most broken plays to be described as demonstrative of Urban Meyer's superior intellect.

Outside of that I decided the National Championship game was a good time to remind folks just how Ohio State stockpiles its immense talent. Without further ado I present to you the Best Recruiting Video Ever (HT - MZone). A word of warning, the video is not the slightest bit safe for work - unless Hugh Hefner happens to be your boss.



Oh, and Don't forget...