Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

The Nebraska Volleyball Smokeshows

Last Saturday, former Husker volleyball players Rachel Schwartz and Jenny Kropp were part of the Hot Winter Nights Beach Volleyball Tour in Omaha. I've been told before that I haven't shown enough of the Nebraska volleyball players. Quite honestly, I never really was that impressed. Let's face it, we haven't exactly had many Amanda Cicchini's running through Lincoln lately. With many thanks to the AVP volleyball tour, my mind has definitely changed. Rachel and Jenny certainly were the stars of this show. And now that I have discovered professional volleyball player Jenny Kropp from Grand Island, NE, let's just say DXP is now covering volleyball.
Dig this -->