Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Is it Friday Yet?

Yeah, so I still haven't been around here much. Not the best time to writing about Nebraska football. Spring practice is over, so the daily updates from campus have slowed to a trickle. I feel like I've analyzed 2006 from just about every angle already and next season just feels a bit too far away. I suppose I could join everyone else by taking sides in the golf tournament debacle, but quite frankly, I don't feel like touching on the divisiveness of Husker Nation again. Why can't our love for Nebraska be innocent and pure?

Wait, what's that? You want Nebraska-pride in its purest and most unadulturated form? Cue the cute kid video.