Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

DXP Tourney Mania - For Real This Time

Because I can't trust Sammy Vegas to do anything right in my absence. I went ahead and actually created a Double Extra Point Tourney Challenge Group. A little late to the dance, but hopefully you'll find time to enter one more bracket or to add your bracket to our group.

Here is the group page and you should be able to add your previous entries to this group. If you create a new entry simply search for the group titled "Double Extra Point" (original, huh!).

Anyway, get those entries in and good luck.

I'm back online and marginally settled in the new place. Once I get my bracket filled out and enjoy the first weekend of games, I'll get back to posting.