Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Audience Participation Day

We interrupt your scheduled programming to attempt to garner your opinions.

I've become a little disillusioned with the state of Nebraska football coverage on the internet. The discourse on the major Husker sites seems to have hit rock-bottom this off-season and I'm finding it harder and harder to get my Husker fix. I might be biased, but I contend that the talented group of Nebraska bloggers rises above the content and conversation available on most of the larger forums/message boards/pay sites. I think that's good for the time being, but I'd like to be at the forefront of a continued move in that direction. Toward that end, I'd like to know what YOU, as a fellow consumer of Husker football information is looking for.

So here are some questions that I'd love to have you answer in the comments.

1. I know a couple hundred people visit DXP each day, what brings you here? What are you looking for/hoping to see when you click on the site?

2. What are the strengths of DXP? What are the weaknesses?

3. What would you like to see more of on DXP?

4. What would you like to see less of on DXP?

5. Is there anything that sets DXP apart from other Husker sites or blogs? If so, what might that be?

6. What could we learn/borrow/steal from other Husker sites that would enhance your time at DXP?

7. Finally, what other Husker sites do you visit regularly?

If you'd prefer to comment anonymously, that's fine, just log in that way as a commenter or shoot your answers to me by email (click on my name under contributors and then click the "email" link). In addition, I'd love to hear from any and all of you that means regular and first time commenters should assume their opinion is important.

Oh, and Dr. D feel free to critique my survey research methods.