Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Don't Really Know What to Say

I'm having a little trouble moving beyond the Marlon Lucky news at this point. To be trite I suppose it has "put things in perspective," or reminded us that there are more important things than football. More realistically I just haven't found the mechanism that moves me past this yet. Occasionally when I'm working with a client I become agitated when I don't ask or don't think to ask a meaningful therapeutic question. In those situations the disturbance often centers on holes in the client's narrative that could have been easily patched just by asking the right question. The holes are there in this case too. Unfortunately the questions associated with these holes probably shouldn't be asked right now. And if those questions are being asked, I need not be privy to their answers.