Double Extra Point has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 5 seconds. If not, visit
www.doubleextrapoint.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

War Eagle? Go Tigers?


I promise I will have a lot more upcoming on Auburn as the Cotton Bowl approaches. However, I first thought it important, to better understand their mascot. You see, Auburn seemingly has two mascots. I found this to be extremely confusing at age 4 when the Tigers/War Eagles last visited Lincoln and I find it just as confusing now. Apparently I am not alone. The university devotes an entire page to the clarification of this issue.

So Auburn's nickname is the TIGERS, while Auburn's battle cry is "WAR EAGLE!" It is all so clear now.

As usual, M Zone jumped on this almost a year ago and had all sorts of fun creating the school's new hybrid mascot - the Auburn War Tig...eag...er!



Nicely done.